Please choose carefully the information you post on cosmo.pink and that you provide to other Members. Your cosmo.pink profile may not include any photographs that contain anything illegal, violent, or of offensive subject matter. Information provided by other cosmo.pink Members (for instance, in their Profile or Directory Listing) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate or offensive material, products or services and cosmo.pink assumes no responsibility or liability for this material.
cosmo.pink reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including email) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Website and/or Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
By participating in any offline cosmo.pink event, you agree to release and hold cosmo.pink harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, either directly or indirectly related to or arising from your participation in any such offline cosmo.pink event.
- Eligibility. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using the Website and the Service, you represent and warrant that all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of such information. You further represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and that your use of the cosmo.pink shall not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your profile may be deleted without warning, if it is found that you are misrepresenting your age. Your Membership is solely for your personal use, and you shall not authorize others to use your account, including your profile or email address. You are solely responsible for all Content published or displayed through your account, including any email messages, and for your interactions with other members.
- Non Commercial Use by Members. The Website is for the personal use of Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by the management of cosmo.pink, such as listing your business in our Directory Listings. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website will be investigated. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from member profiles without notice and may result in termination of membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken by cosmo.pink for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
- Proprietary Rights in Content on cosmo.pink. cosmo.pink owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service. The Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of cosmo.pink and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
Content Posted on the Site.
- You understand and agree that cosmo.pink may review and delete any content, messages, cosmo.pink Messenger messages, photos, directory listings or profiles (collectively, "Content") that in the sole judgment of cosmo.pink violate this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any Member.
- You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Service or any material or information that you transmit to other Members.
- By posting any Content to the public areas of the Website, you hereby grant to cosmo.pink the non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, publicly perform and display such Content on the Website. This license will terminate at the time you remove such Content from the Website. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on the Website or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and (ii) your Content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright rights, or other intellectual property rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties and fees owing any person by reason of any Content you post on the Website. cosmo.pink reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service, terminating the membership of such violators, securing funds up to the equivalent of $100 000 for possible subsequent claims.
- The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Website. Prohibited Content includes Content that:
- is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- for directory listings, uses any unfair, misleading or deceptive content intended to draw traffic to the profile.
- You must use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You may not include in your Member profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses.
- You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, any Member to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. Although cosmo.pink cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the Website, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. cosmo.pink reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates the above, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service, terminating the membership of such violators, securing funds up to the equivalent of $100 000 for possible subsequent claims. Moreover to protect our Members, cosmo.pink reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which cosmo.pink deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
- You may not cover or obscure the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any page via HTML/CSS or any other means.
- Any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends, is prohibited.
- You may not attempt to impersonate another user or person who is not a member of cosmo.pink.
- You may not use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time nor may you disclose your password to any third party or permit any third party to access your account.
- You may not sell or otherwise transfer your profile or directory listing.
- Copyright Policy. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of cosmo.pink to terminate membership privileges of any member who repeatedly infringes copyright upon prompt notification to cosmo.pink by the copyright owner or the copyright owner's legal agent. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. cosmo.pink's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: email@example.com
- Anti-cheating Policy. Using any unauthorized third party programs, including but not limited to "mods," "hacks," "cheats," "scripts," "bots," and automation programs, that interact with cosmo.pink in any way, for any purpose, including, without limitation, any unauthorized third party programs that intercept, emulate, or redirect any communication between cosmo.pink and Naughty Networks, is not allowed. We will take appropriate disciplinary measures including Account termination and deletion to protect the integrity and spirit of cosmo.pink if we observe the prohibited activity. We may additionally charge the appropriate amount in USD for the possible damages the prohibited activity might have caused to our business.
- Refund Policy. This section is to explain when you can request a refund with respect to advertising Services acquired from cosmo.pink.
Unless this section specifically provides for a refund, all fees for all advertising Services are non-refundable, in whole or in part, even if your advertisement is suspended, cancelled or transferred prior to the end of the Service subscription.
New advertising Services may be refundable, at the sole discretion of cosmo.pink, if you cancel the Service for a valid reason and the cancellation is processed within 3 days (72 hours) after Service subscription has been started.
In no event is the same Service eligible for more than one refund.
Service(s) must be cancelled before we can issue a refund.
No refund will be made if your Service(s) are suspended or terminated for cause.
If you are eligible for a refund after the Service subscription started we may deduct the fees for the time the Service subscription was active from the refund amount.
All refunds are processed in CNY: you, the customer, bear sole responsibility for any fluctuations in the exchange rate(s) between the time of payment and the time of refund.
Unless you request otherwise, refunds will be credited to your account balance. Purchases made using cosmo.pink account funds can only be refunded as account credit. Purchases made by credit card may be refundable to the source of payment. cosmo.pink is not responsible for any additional charges imposed by your credit card company in the case of refund.
Any processing fee(s) will be deducted from a refund.
If you believe you are eligible for a refund, submit a helpdesk ticket here. Refund requests will not be reviewed unles you include the following information:
Reason of the refund (why you are asking for a refund);
Transaction identifying information (e.g. account username, order number, order date); and
Any additional information the helpdesk team asks for in order to process your refund request.
- Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other cosmo.pink Members. cosmo.pink, Inc. reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
- Disclaimers. cosmo.pink is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website or in connection with the Service provided, whether caused by users of the Website, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service. cosmo.pink is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website or Member of the Service. cosmo.pink assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any user or Member communication. cosmo.pink is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Website and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances shall cosmo.pink be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Website or the Service or from any Content posted on the Website or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of the Website, whether online or offline. The Website and the Service are provided "AS-IS" and cosmo.pink expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. cosmo.pink cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website and/or the Service.
- Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL cosmo.pink BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICE, EVEN IF cosmo.pink HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, cosmo.pink's AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO cosmo.pink FOR THE SERVICE DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold cosmo.pink, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
- Other. This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the Website and is further affirmed by you becoming a Member of the Service. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and cosmo.pink regarding the use of the Website and/or the Service. The failure of cosmo.pink to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Please contact us with any questions regarding this Agreement. cosmo.pink is a trademark of NaughtyNetworks. I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.
- For buying via Credit or Debit Cards: is a trusted, authorized processing gateway and payment service provider. In other words credit and debit card payments on our sites are fully secured. We don't store your data and we do not see your complete credit card number. On your card statement the following text will appear: "c-risinfo.com". Your bank cannot see the purpose of payment. Some banks, credit or debit card issuers may charge you an international processing fee. This international service fee is controlled and charged by your bank, or card issuer not by Naughty Networks or our payment processors.